- All persons interested MUST be bona fide members of the society by buying shares worth Ksh. 10,000 for category B or Ksh. 20,000 for category A.
- The Groups must be registered with the Ministry of Culture and Society Services or the Registrar of Societies.
- Minimum account balance of Kshs.2,500
- Share capital of Kshs. 10,000/=.
- The Group to provide minutes authorizing the opening of the account, the names of the signatures and the mandate.
- The Group to provide a current certificate of registration.
- The account to earn interest at the prevailing market rates on savings accounts at the closure of the financial year.
WANT A LOAN ?
Apply For a Loan Today