Sheria Sacco Society Limited wishes to recruit competent individuals to fill the position of Sales Executive. This positions will be based at the Head Office, Nairobi
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the purpose of the job is to grow the business by recruiting members and selling Sheria Sacco products and services
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by seeking quality prospects and converting them to members.
- Sell Sacco products and services so as to achieve the desired growth in deposits and revenue.
- Identify, create and maintain relationships with prospects and members by providing products and service information, after sale support, and financial advice.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain quality service to members by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities
- KCSE C- or its recognized equivalent
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing or its recognized equivalent.
- Presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Proven ability to close sales deals and achieve targets
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing in a busy institution preferably banking and insurance.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with the subject SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION indicating their current and expected remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th March 2018.