Sheria SACCO Society Ltd is a Savings and credit cooperative society formally registered in 1972 with a growing membership of over 10,000 members pooled from the Judiciary, AG chambers, various Government Ministries, Business persons and anyone above the age of 18 years with an income.
To be the preferred financial services provider to our members
We empower our members economically through mobilization of resources and provision of competitive products and services.
“We Inspire, Equip and Empower”
The Sacco recognizes the need to nurture and be guided by shared values in its business. We shall align our activities to our vision and commit to:
Why Choose Us.
- The interest paid on the society’s loans is redistributed back to members as interest on deposit and dividends.
- The members have free access to society’s, the Board and management.
- Members have a greater say in the management of the Society and are represented in the supreme governance organ of the Society (AGM) by their delegates.
- Out of a total of 5,000 Saccos, our Sacco is amongst the only 164 saccos licenced to take deposits
- The Society has a human face when dealing with it’s members
- The members are the owners of the society and have a unique relationship with the society as they are also its customers.
- The society’s credit products are competitively priced as compared to banks and other financial institutions.
- A filled membership application form
- A copy of National ID /Passport.
- Two (2) passport size photos
- A filled Nominee card
- ksh.1, 700/= entrance fees;
- Sacco Registration- Kshs.1,000
- Fosa Account opening- Kshs. 500
- Burial Benevolent Fund registration- Kshs.200